Summer run of SRS Robo-Magellan Contest - this Saturday

Summer run of SRS Robo-Magellan Contest - this Saturday

Donna Smith
Hi all robot builders\enthusiasts ?

This Saturday at the Seattle Center (Seattle, WA) we will be running our
summer competition for this great contest!!

Check out all the event details at robothon.org.
I encourage you to bring your robot even if its not fully competition ready,
it is still a good opportunity to run your robot in a real-life environment
+ we have prizes!!!

At this late date, please email me directly to register your robot
[hidden email]

Thanks and I hope to see you all there this Saturday, I think the weather
promises to be great!!!!
Donna

Re: Summer run of SRS Robo-Magellan Contest - this Saturday

Somnath Mukherjee
great initiative ,

   Thanks & Regards
  Somnath Mukherjee
[hidden email]

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 1:53 AM 'Donna Smith' [hidden email] [OpenCV] <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all robot builders\enthusiasts ?
>
> This Saturday at the Seattle Center (Seattle, WA) we will be running our
> summer competition for this great contest!!
>
> Check out all the event details at robothon.org.
> I encourage you to bring your robot even if its not fully competition
> ready,
> it is still a good opportunity to run your robot in a real-life environment
> + we have prizes!!!
>
> At this late date, please email me directly to register your robot
> [hidden email]
>
> Thanks and I hope to see you all there this Saturday, I think the weather
> promises to be great!!!!
> Donna

SRS Robot Building Survey

Donna Smith
Hello Everyone,

Please consider helping out the SRS and the Robothon Planning Committee by
participating in this anonoymous survey to improve our robot building as a
community.
In years past, the SRS had a large community of robot builders - just
building fun projects and also creating various types of robots for the SRS
Contests.
In recent years these builders have vanished, what can the club do to
restore interest in this creative art-form - building robots?

https://www.cognitoforms.com/SRS11/BuildingRobotsForRobothonAndSRSContests

Thank you for your interest,
Donna, SRS Committee