The node does not represent a user object (unknown type?) using cv::FileStorage

The node does not represent a user object (unknown type?) using cv::FileStorage

jiaocha_opencv
my code is as follow
cv::FileStorage fs("..\\data\\scale.xml",cv::FileStorage::WRITE);
fs<<"mtx"<<cv::Mat::eye(3,3,CV_32F);
fs.release();
cv::Mat image_ddd;
cv::FileStorage fsa("..\\data\\scale.xml",cv::FileStorage::READ);
fsa["mtx"]>>image_ddd;

the mat can write in scale.xml successful while when read it by fsa["mtx"]>>image_ddd;
the error The node does not represent a user object (unknown type?) was print out

does every body know how to solve it?
thank you

Re: The node does not represent a user object (unknown type?) using cv::FileStorage

Matthias Schmieder
Hi there,
I tried the same some weeks ago with a windows environment and VisualStudio 2008. After fixing an error that was caused by a wrong include (something about "video") I did get OpenCV 2.1 compiled as static lib, though it wasn't working - I had many linker errors when trying to include the libs into an project.

I think that the guys at willowgarage haven't tried to use the static compiled OpenCV library in a long time. Maybe we should send a bug report, that this isn't working anymore.

Greetings
Matthias

Re: The node does not represent a user object (unknown type?) using cv::FileStorage

Matthias Schmieder
Ups! Sorry, this message was meant for another post!!