Three Components of an image

satish_kodavali2000
Hi All,

I have an image. I would like to get the three other images which
contain the Red, Green, and Blue components of the original image.

How can I do this? Urgent help is requested.

Thanks
Sateesh

Re: Three Components of an image

Carlos Frederico Mendes
Hi,

I think there is a function named cvSplit that does this. I can't check for
you right now, but you can search the documentation to know the exact
parameters.

Fred.