Two problems with video capturing

Andras Toth-3
Hello!

I am trying to capture video form an USB camera into a video file. I
have noticed two strange things, however:

- the frame rate (CV_CAP_PROP_FPS) of the input video source is always
zero
- the whole capturing procedure always yields an empty file,
regardless of what codec and frame rate I set.

I have already tried cvQueryFrame before getting the fps property but
it remains zero all the same.
And I think the codecs I tried (MJPEG and FLV1) are installed: MJPEG
is included in Windows XP SP2 [http://support.microsoft.com/kb/899113]
and I have an FLV player installed.

I saw others already had these issues in this group but there was no
real workaround yet...

Stereo dataset with groundtruth depth

HoangNguyen
Anyone know where to find a large enough stereo image dataset with groundtruth depth map (I'm looking for something larger than the Middlebury dataset http://vision.middlebury.edu/stereo/).