V ECCOMAS Thematic Conference VipIMAGE 2015: SUBMISSION DEADLINE POSTPONED
Attending several requests, the organizing committee of the International Conference VipIMAGE 2015 - V ECCOMAS THEMATIC CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL VISION AND MEDICAL IMAGE PROCESSING (www.fe.up.pt/vipimage) to be held in October 19-21, 2015, in H10 Costa Adeje Palace, Tenerife, Spain, has extended the submission period to May 15th.
Once again, we would like to invite you to participate and share your expertise in VipIMAGE 2015.
- Alexandre Xavier Falcão, Universidade de Campinas, Brazil
- Cristian A. Linte, Mayo Clinic, USA
- Fiorella Sgallari, University of Bologna, Italy
- Yongjie Zhang, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Xiaochuan Pan, The University of Chicago, USA
- Xue-cheng Tai, University of Bergen, Norway
- Proceedings: The proceedings book will be published by Taylor & Francis Group (www.balkema.nl) and indexed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index, IET Inspect and Elsevier Scopus.
- Springer Book: A book with 20 invited works from the ones presented in the conference will be published by Springer under the book series "Lecture Notes in Computational Vision and Biomechanics" (www.springer.com/series/8910) indexed by Elsevier Scopus.
- Journal Publication: A dedicated special issue of the Taylor & Francis international journal "Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization" (www.tandfonline.com/tciv) will be published with extended versions of the best works presented in the conference.
- Deadline for Extended Abstracts (2-4 pages): May 15, 2015
- Authors Notification: May 31, 2015
- Deadline for Papers: July 20, 2015
We are looking forward to see you in Tenerife next October,
João Manuel R. S. Tavares
Renato Natal Jorge
(VipIMAGE 2015 co-chairs)