We are pleased to announce the International Conference VipIMAGE 2017 - VI ECCOMAS THEMATIC CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL VISION AND MEDICAL IMAGE PROCESSING (www.fe.up.pt/vipimage) to be held in October 18-20, 2017, in Axis Vermar Conference & Beach Hotel, Porto, Portugal.
Possible Topics (not limited to)
- Signal and Image Processing
- Computational Vision
- Medical Imaging
- Physics of Medical Imaging
- Tracking and Analysis of Movement
- Simulation and Modeling
- Image Acquisition
- Industrial Applications
- Shape Reconstruction
- Segmentation, Matching, Simulation
- Data Interpolation, Registration, Acquisition and Compression
- 3D Vision
- Virtual Reality
- Visual Inspection
- Software Development for Image Processing and Analysis
- Computer Aided Diagnosis, Surgery, Therapy, and Treatment
- Computational Bioimaging and Visualization
- Telemedicine Systems and Applications
- Mário Figueiredo, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
- Khan Iftekharuddin, Old Dominion University, USA
- Leo Joskowicz, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Gerald Schaefer, Loughborough University, UK
- Dinggang Shen, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- Zeyun Yu, University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, USA
Proposals to organize Thematic Sessions under the auspicious of VipIMAGE 2017 are welcome.
Proposals for Thematic Sessions should be submitted by email to the conference co-chairs ([hidden email], [hidden email]).
Proceedings: The proceedings book will be published by Springer under the book series "Lecture Notes in Computational Vision and Biomechanics" indexed by Elsevier Scopus.
Journal Publication: A dedicated special issue of the Taylor & Francis international journal "Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization" indexed in Scopus, DBLP and Thomson Reuters Emerging Sources Index will be published with extended versions of the best works presented in the conference.
Springer Book: A book with invited works from the ones presented in the conference will be organized for publishing by Springer.
- Deadline for Thematic Session Proposals: February 28, 2017
- Deadline for Extended Abstracts: March 15, 2017
- Authors Notification: April 15, 2017
- Deadline for Papers: June 15, 2017
We are looking forward to see you in Porto in October, 2017,
João Manuel R. S. Tavares
Renato Natal Jorge
(VipIMAGE 2017 co-chairs)
For further details, please, have a look in the conference website at: www.fe.up.pt/vipimage, the Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/VipIMAGE2017, or join the LinkedIn group at: www.linkedin.com/groups/4752820.