We are pleased to announce the International Conference VipIMAGE 2019 - VII ECCOMAS THEMATIC CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL VISION AND MEDICAL IMAGE PROCESSING (www.fe.up.pt/vipimage) to be held in October 16-18, 2019, in Axis Vermar Conference & Beach Hotel, Porto, Portugal.
Possible Topics (not limited to)
- Signal and Image Processing
- Computational Vision
- Medical Imaging
- Physics of Medical Imaging
- Tracking and Analysis of Movement
- Simulation and Modeling
- Image Acquisition
- Industrial Applications
- Shape Reconstruction
- Segmentation, Matching, Simulation
- Data Interpolation, Registration, Acquisition and Compression
- 3D Vision
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Big Data
- Virtual Reality
- Visual Inspection
- Software Development for Image Processing and Analysis
- Computer Aided Diagnosis, Surgery, Therapy, and Treatment
- Computational Bioimaging and Visualization
- Telemedicine Systems and Applications
- Aurélio Campilho, Universidade do Porto, Portugal
- Danail Stoyanov, University College London, UK
- Daniela Iacoviello, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- João Paulo Papa, Universidade Estadual de São Paulo, Brazil
- Jos Vander Sloten, KU Leven, Netherlands
- Wafa Skalli, Arts et Métiers ParisTech, France
Proposals to organize Thematic Sessions under the auspicious
Proposals for Thematic Sessions should be submitted by email to the conference co-chairs ([hidden email], [hidden email]).
Proceedings: The proceedings book will be published by Springer under the book series "Lecture Notes in Computational Vision and Biomechanics" indexed by Elsevier Scopus.
Journal Publication: A dedicated special issue of the Taylor & Francis international journal "Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization" indexed in Scopus, DBLP and Clarivate Analytics Emerging Sources Index will be published with extended versions of the best works presented in the conference.
Springer Book: A book with invited works from the ones presented in the conference will be organized for publishing by Springer.
- Deadline for Thematic Session Proposals: January 31, 2019
- Deadline for Extended Abstracts: March 31, 2019
- Authors Notification: April 30, 2019
- Deadline for Papers: June 15, 2019
We are looking forward to see you in Porto in October, 2019,
João Manuel R. S. Tavares
Renato Natal Jorge
(VipIMAGE 2019 co-chairs)
For further details, please, have a look in the conferencewww.fe.up.pt/vipimage, the Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/ECCOMASVipIMAGE, or join the LinkedIn group at: www.linkedin.com/groups/4752820.