Why I can't access openCV yahoo group

koju2000
Dear group,

Did someone face a problem to access yahoo openCV group?

Actually, I always access opencv in yahoo group daily. To read the posts but after I cleaned the history, cookies... from internet properties, then I couldn't access OpenCV yahoo group anymore but other webpage can. However, I can receive the email from group as usual.

Does someone face this problem?

thanks
CJ

Re: Why I can't access openCV yahoo group

davidmarcelo2003
Hi,
I have no problem to access yahoo openCV group...

Regards,