Quantcast

borehole logging imaging

I am doing borehole logging equipment used in Geotechnical Engineering. A panoramic camera with a fish-eye len is put into a underground borehole, and a vedio of the interior surface along the depth of the borehole  is recorded. Then my work is to transform the recorded vedio into a 2D digital image, which has a rectangular shape corresponding to the circular surface of the borehole. In this application, the stitching technology of two adjacent frames in the recorded vedio is important.
Is there anyone who has this similar experience and willing to help me? or anyplace I can find an open code? or any commercial package of software I can buy?
Thanks
Yang

Re: borehole logging imaging

opencv-users mailing list
Hey, Yang, you can use the stitching API, here's a tutorial
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__docs.opencv.org_3.2.0_d8_d19_tutorial-5Fstitcher.html&d=DwIFaQ&c=Ngd-ta5yRYsqeUsEDgxhcqsYYY1Xs5ogLxWPA_2Wlc4&r=MsiMiApmE-Ogwan4vcilm-CM2O8w_KGpRzXCsap8QZE&m=EOHKyvRcwB07KWR6afLkIIRT76sC15pVlc4TgAcLM2I&s=kwRmbT6YPU0PZ54VBZnkXJoYtyG6fvDzhVTZGktb-D4&e=