Quantcast

camera calibration

opencv-users mailing list
Hello Friends,
      In opencv I calibrate my camera.I have intrinsic and extensive parameters.I have some quire
 1) How do I use rotation and translation vector to warp the perspective of image for single camera.
 2) How to compute fundamental matrix from rotation and translation vector.

 3) If I have two stereo images in I which I know the 4 corresponds point. How to  aline images  excluding the beta angle i.e rotation along y axis. I know how to compute fundamental matrix but I don't know how to remove rotation  in y axis.
 Please help me.

 Thanks,
 Sumit

Re: camera calibration

opencv-users mailing list
just have good look at opencv document, everything should be there!