Quantcast

cvBlobslib edge blobs

spletcher1
Hi All,
Sorry if questions about this lib should be directed to a more specific
forum, I could not find it.

I have the cvBlobslib compiled and working effectively (VC++ 2008),
with one exception.  If a blob in my image is very near or actually
joined to the border of the image, it is not detected properly(even if
it is large). Its presence is detected and area seems to be computed
correctly, but the other statistics are zero and minx/y and maxx/y are
the same as for the "blob" that is the entire image.

Any suggestions on why this is happening or how to obtain the
additional information (elipse, actual position, etc.) from such a blob?

Thanks,
Scott

RE: cvBlobslib edge blobs

Dave Grossman
There is probably a parameter that you can use to specify whether the border
is black or white.

  _____

Re: cvBlobslib edge blobs

Golan Levin
Another trick for this situation is to add a 1-pixel black border
around your image (assuming your blobs are white).

--- In [hidden email], "Dave Grossman" <dgrossman2@...> wrote:

> There is probably a parameter that you can use to specify whether
the border
> is black or white.
>
>   _____

Behalf Of