cvFindChessBoardCornerGuesses could not find any corners.......what to do???

cvFindChessBoardCornerGuesses could not find any corners.......what to do???

hitu.opencv
hello friends,

I want to calibrate camera and I take images with chessboard and try to find corners but it could not find any corners.

What can be the reason or wt can be done to find corners???

Thank You

Re: cvFindChessBoardCornerGuesses could not find any corners.......what to do???

johnarg15
Hi,
Did you capture the chessboard image almost at the center and at different angles? I have used the code from given below link and it is working properly:
http://opencv.jp/sample/camera_calibration.html#calibration
You can go through the sample code although the link is in Japanese

Good Luck,

--- In [hidden email], "hitu.opencv" <hitu.opencv@...> wrote:

> hello friends,
>
> I want to calibrate camera and I take images with chessboard and try to find corners but it could not find any corners.
>
> What can be the reason or wt can be done to find corners???
>
> Thank You

Re: cvFindChessBoardCornerGuesses could not find any corners.......what to do???

hitu.opencv
Hi johnarg15,

Thank you for ur reply.

I used the code from the link given by you but still the output same. program runs completely but doesnt give corner detection in images and doesnot generate any output file as well.

Here in this code I dont understand wt to input as CHESS_SIZE(). how to define this value???..........on wt basis???

now wt could be the reason can u guess or suggest something?

Thank you once again