cvHoughLines problem

coskun kazma
dear members,I am traying to implement cvHoughLines() funtion there is no compile error, but when application runs, an error accured and program breaked down. code is;  int nlines = 10;
  int* lines = new int[4*nlines];
  float* flines = new float[2*nlines];
  float rho = 10.0f, theta = 0.1f;
  int threshold = 10;
  cvHoughLines(frame, rho, theta, threshold, flines, nlines);thank you very much

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!

Re: cvHoughLines problem

Xavier Delacour
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 4:51 AM, coskun kazma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> dear members,I am traying to implement cvHoughLines() funtion there is no
> compile error, but when application runs, an error accured and program
> breaked down. code is;  int nlines = 10;
>   int* lines = new int[4*nlines];
>   float* flines = new float[2*nlines];
>   float rho = 10.0f, theta = 0.1f;
>   int threshold = 10;
>   cvHoughLines(frame, rho, theta, threshold, flines, nlines);thank you very
> much

It may be possible to determine the problem by inspecting the docs or
cvHoughLine sources, but for our benefit it would be helpful if you
sent along the actual error-- or at least a complete and self
contained code sample..

Xavier