error by starting cmd.exe

vlaad_one
Hello Everybody,

I'm new in OpenCV and I hope in some weeks I will understand lot more,
but right now I'm puzzled because OpenCV don't want me to have fun :-(
so please help me.
I used for the installation the guide at
http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/VisualC%2B%2B
and I use Visual Studio 2005. I also tried the code which could be
found in the guide to test the installation, but I get always the
fatal error that an error occurs by starting cmd.exe
I checked the path and so on and based on a missing include-file with
OpenCV_1.1pre1a I moved back to OpenCV_1.0. So now all includes also
in and I'm really out of ideas. I've checked all setups/linker for
Visual Studio twice and I don't think the guide is wrong. So what did
I miss? Can anybody help with a typical beginner error list? Something
like OpenCV only runs with Visual Studio 2005 if you scream extremely
loud from your balcony and this in the middle of the night. I know,
that's not the solution, my neighbors are still angry at me :-S
Thanks for your help