feature extraction

SAMY.IESK
I am asking surf or sift features are useful to differentiate between male and female....
best,

Re: feature extraction

Chris Colbert
Depending on the person, I sometimes have a hard time differentiating
between male and female. Looks like you have a tough problem on your
hands :)

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 12:13 PM, samy.sakr<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am asking surf or sift features are useful to differentiate between male
> and female....
> best,

Re: feature extraction

swati jain
can uh plzz provide me the code for copy move fogery for keypoint matching?