formation of image collage

opencv-users mailing list
I have a given set of images (more than 100) of particular event (retrieved from twitter using some API). I want to reduce(may be ads, redundancies, or may not be relevant to the event) these to few numbers(say 10) of images and further forming a collage. What is the efficient approach to the above problem? I tried image matching to filter out the redundancies at the first level of this problem and then thought to process further but here itself its taking a lot of time to remove redundancies. How should I proceed? Any doubts, please let me know.