function with input MPEG-2 stream and output motion vectors and dct coeffs

function with input MPEG-2 stream and output motion vectors and dct coeffs

Alice Angel

Hi all,

I  am very new to openCV so if my question is rather naive, I am sorry.
I would like to find a function in openCV  with the following requirements:
input:  MPEG-2 video stream
output: motion vectors and DCT coefficients for every frame.
Do you know if such a function exists?
In case you know any program like this -not necessarily in openCV- please let me know!

Thank you,
Alice