Quantcast

gabor filter

worldshaker84
Hi People.
I'm doing a project on facial feature extraction using Gabor filter and LBP. Is there any source code available in openCV for gabor filter and LBP?
Thank you so much for the help..

Re: gabor filter

seraphicrav
Hi !

--- In [hidden email], "worldshaker84" <worldshaker84@...> wrote:

> Hi People.
> I'm doing a project on facial feature extraction using Gabor filter and LBP. Is there any source code available in openCV for gabor filter and LBP?
> Thank you so much for the help..

Re: gabor filter

worldshaker84
Ok. Thanks a lot for the info. Will try to post something here if I am able to find something interesting..
Powered by Gee! from StarHub