help me

umair iqbal yousafzai
i m using vc++ 2008 express edition along opencv.
i have written some code when i build it it is bulid sucessfully but
when i run it it gives me the following error
LDR: LdrpWalkImportDescriptor() failed to probe C:\Program
Files\OpenCV\bin\cxcore110.dll for its manifest, ntstatus 0xc0150002
some one plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me wat do to
thanks in advance

Re: help me

davidmarcelo2003
take a look at the last post on this thread:
http://www.cegui.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=14972&sid=4970491ce7f3bcaf42711570cf0b4015

I hope it helps.
Regards.
2009/1/9 umair iqbal yousafzai <[hidden email]>

>   i m using vc++ 2008 express edition along opencv.
> i have written some code when i build it it is bulid sucessfully but
> when i run it it gives me the following error
> LDR: LdrpWalkImportDescriptor() failed to probe C:\Program
> Files\OpenCV\bin\cxcore110.dll for its manifest, ntstatus 0xc0150002
> some one plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me wat do to
> thanks in advance

Re: help me

ejorge19
--- In [hidden email], "umair iqbal yousafzai"
<cute_umair_20@...> wrote:

> i m using vc++ 2008 express edition along opencv.
> i have written some code when i build it it is bulid sucessfully but
> when i run it it gives me the following error
> LDR: LdrpWalkImportDescriptor() failed to probe C:\Program
> Files\OpenCV\bin\cxcore110.dll for its manifest, ntstatus 0xc0150002
> some one plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me wat do to
> thanks in advance

Are you generating a Manifest file? If so, try disabling it in Project
properties --> Linker --> Manifest file.
What type of app are you creating?

Re: help me

magicRoot
How was this problem solved? I tried disabling the manifest file and the given link deals with OGL not OpenCV. Thanks

ejorge19 wrote
--- In OpenCV@yahoogroups.com, "umair iqbal yousafzai"