help with SURF

SAMY.IESK
Hi there
I try to use SURF with color image but it does not work and I have got an error. Is SURF suitable to work with color image. If so how...????
best regards

help with SURF

SAMY.IESK
sorry if received the message more than once. the site gave me an error
Hi there
I try to use SURF with color image but it does not work and I have got an error. Is SURF suitable to work with color image. If so how...????
best regards

Re: help with SURF

liuliu_0503
short answer is: no, SURF is not designed for color image. You have to convert it to gray-level and then extract SURF features. To fully support color image, there needs a lot of work to be done. If you really need color image to improve performance, maybe you can extended the feature length (say: from 128 to 128 * 3) and fill the other 128 * 2 with h-channel and s-channel (color image in hsv representation).

--- In [hidden email], "samy.sakr" <samy.sakr@...> wrote:

> sorry if received the message more than once. the site gave me an error
> Hi there
> I try to use SURF with color image but it does not work and I have got an error. Is SURF suitable to work with color image. If so how...????
> best regards

Re: help in SURF

SAMY.IESK
hi there,
i have a question. can i use SURF in image classification and retrieval?
thanks and regards...

--- In [hidden email], "liuliu_0503" <liuliu.1987+opencv@...> wrote:

> short answer is: no, SURF is not designed for color image. You have to convert it to gray-level and then extract SURF features. To fully support color image, there needs a lot of work to be done. If you really need color image to improve performance, maybe you can extended the feature length (say: from 128 to 128 * 3) and fill the other 128 * 2 with h-channel and s-channel (color image in hsv representation).
>
> --- In [hidden email], "samy.sakr" <samy.sakr@> wrote:
> >
> > sorry if received the message more than once. the site gave me an error
> > Hi there
> > I try to use SURF with color image but it does not work and I have got an error. Is SURF suitable to work with color image. If so how...????
> > best regards

skin and nonkin histograms

SAMY.IESK
Hallo,
I am of interest in skin detction so i need anyone helps me in that
I am in need of TWO histograms of skin and nonskin or just show me how to makup these histogram
Any thought would be appreciated
Grüß,
SAMY