hi..

btech_student09
i want to create a gui where in 10 images should be displayed..can
nyone help me out?

Re: hi..

Phani Bhushan Tholeti
>can nyone help me out?
Yes.
The documentation can. and also some of the previous posts in this forum.

--
Lots o' Luv,
Phani Bhushan

Let not your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right - Isaac
Asimov (Salvor Hardin in Foundation and Empire)

tutorial to use opencv in C#.net

sudan prajapati
 i am  trying to  use opencv using c#.net  so please somebody help me  to  use it .

S.PRAJAPATI

Re: tutorial to use opencv in C#.net

Gal Istvan
Hi