imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

Robert Jobbagy
Hi Guys,

I implemented these matlab function in OpenCV and it works fine.
if you need my implementation I can share it with you.

And I have Bilateralt Filter matlab code , OpenCV implementation too.
based on this : http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/12191

Robert

Re: imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

hn_6112
hi Robert
would you please send me your code i wrote imadjust myself but the results is different from matlab
hossein

--- In [hidden email], Robert Jobbagy <robert.jobbagy@...> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I implemented these matlab function in OpenCV and it works fine.
> if you need my implementation I can share it with you.
>
> And I have Bilateralt Filter matlab code , OpenCV implementation too.
> based on this : http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/12191
>
> Robert

Re: imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

abjuncks

Hi,

Can you please send it to me as well? I really need it (asap).

Thanks so much!

Ab
--- In [hidden email], "hossein" <hn_6112@...> wrote:

> hi Robert
> would you please send me your code i wrote imadjust myself but the results is different from matlab
> hossein
>
> --- In [hidden email], Robert Jobbagy <robert.jobbagy@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > I implemented these matlab function in OpenCV and it works fine.
> > if you need my implementation I can share it with you.
> >
> > And I have Bilateralt Filter matlab code , OpenCV implementation too.
> > based on this : http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/12191
> >
> > Robert

Re: imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

abjuncks

Could you please send the stretchlim (and possibly the imadjust) code to me as well?

Thanks,

Ab

--- In [hidden email], "hossein" <hn_6112@...> wrote:

> hi Robert
> would you please send me your code i wrote imadjust myself but the results is different from matlab
> hossein
>
> --- In [hidden email], Robert Jobbagy <robert.jobbagy@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > I implemented these matlab function in OpenCV and it works fine.
> > if you need my implementation I can share it with you.
> >
> > And I have Bilateralt Filter matlab code , OpenCV implementation too.
> > based on this : http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/12191
> >
> > Robert

Re: imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

abjuncks

Could you please send the stretchlim (and possibly the imadjust) code to me as well?

Thanks,

Ab

--- In [hidden email], "hossein" <hn_6112@...> wrote:

> hi Robert
> would you please send me your code i wrote imadjust myself but the results is different from matlab
> hossein
>
> --- In [hidden email], Robert Jobbagy <robert.jobbagy@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > I implemented these matlab function in OpenCV and it works fine.
> > if you need my implementation I can share it with you.
> >
> > And I have Bilateralt Filter matlab code , OpenCV implementation too.
> > based on this : http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/12191
> >
> > Robert

Re: imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

sangfuu
Hi Robert !

I try to implement an equivalent of imadjust in Opencv, because equalizeHist is really not as good as imadjust.
Could you please send me your code too ?

Thanks in advance

Sangfuu

Re: imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

mahmoudaziz
Hi Robert

Could you send me the implementation you made to compare with mine on maziz@qeyeco.com

Thanks

Re: imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

mmurat

Could you please send the imadjust code to me as well?

Re: imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

frankhurtado91
Hi, I've also been trying to get the stretchlim function to work but i havent done it succesfully I've only gotten the imadjust to work with manual parameters. Could you send me the functions please?

Re: imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

FABIOPANE1
Hi Robert,
I am Fabio, a PhD student.

Could you send me your script? I need it for the image processing I am writing in order to go on with my research.

Thanks you.
Fabio

Re: imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

Noux
Hi...can you send me your code?
I need some functions from matlab to opencv..
Thanks in advance..
<Nouxu1@gmail.com>

Re: imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

ahmadtala
Hi Robert,

Could you please share your code with me?

Thanks,
Ahmad

Re: imadjust matlab function with stretchlim OpenCV implementation

singhsterabhi
Hi Robert,
Can you send me the implementation code.
I need it urgently.
Thanks in advance.
[hidden email]