looking for MSER application

liuliu_0503
I am trying to implement the linear time MSER algorithm. More or less,
I've finished most part of the code. However, I don't have an
application to verify my implementation with some standard ones. Could
someone provide some links?

Re: looking for MSER application

imahon100
These guys have done comparisons of feature extraction algorithms
(including MSER), and supply the datasets they used to evaluate them

http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~vgg/research/affine/

--- In [hidden email], "liuliu_0503" <liuliu.1987+opencv@...>