matching two different images

doha
i want to match two different images and get the result by percentage to know the measure of matching
ex : Match(photo_1,phtoto_2)
output : 50 %

can i do it with opencv by any way ???

thanks
Mamdouh emeil

Re: matching two different images

Nikolas Engelhard

http://opencv.willowgarage.com/documentation/object_detection.html?highlight=cvmatchtemplate#cvMatchTemplate

Am 08.02.2010 um 16:39 schrieb doha:

> i want to match two different images and get the result by
> percentage to know the measure of matching
> ex : Match(photo_1,phtoto_2)
> output : 50 %
>
> can i do it with opencv by any way ???
>
> thanks
> Mamdouh emeil

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: matching two different images

swati jain
can uh provide me the full source code for copy move forgery detection for keypoint matching in one image ...???