need some help with CvHistogram

lasith haputhanthiri
Hi,
I'm using CvHistogram data structure to manipulate colors of a set of
images. I need to set to set some bins (bin relates to the black color) of
the histogram to zero. Does any body know how to do that? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Lasith.

Re: need some help with CvHistogram

logandwight
Hello

it's not so difficult.
'cause hist->bins are kind of CvArr*,
use cvSetReal1D( hist->bins, bin-idx, value ) for 1D Histogram.

cheers
logan