network camera and openCV

romashevchuk
hello everybody,

i am doing my project with openCV and it is almost done. actually, it
is working like i want with my web camera. but to implement it i need
to use video from Ecoline network camera with concret IP adress. will
anybody so kind to tell me, what do i have to change in my program to
get and process video from network camera.

thanks in advance

Roma

Re: network camera and openCV

wl2776
Administrator
> to use video from Ecoline network camera with concret IP adress. will
> anybody so kind to tell me, what do i have to change in my program to
> get and process video from network camera.

I think, you should use OpenCV-FFmpeg interface and give it 'rtp://
ip.address.of.your.camera' as filename.