neural network library

erhan dogrukartal
Hi all,

I am working on the project about neural network based face detection, and I need a neural network library which can be used with an OpenCV. I am waiting for your suggestions about neural network library written in c-c++. Thanks alot.

Best Regards

Erhan

Re: neural network library

ozan şener
There is NN functions already implemented in OpenCV. OpenCV has Machine
Learning Library namely ML in it. You may learn to use ML from
documentation.

You may also use FANN library with OpenCV. http://leenissen.dk/fann/ It has
very good documentation and Its performance is very good.
---
Ozan