opencv runtime error

crux_2k1
please help me,

 following all steps in installation and configuration of VC++6.0 with
Directx 9.0, and windows xp,

i worte simple prog of displaying an image.
no error when i complie and bulid exe .

 but the error will come once i execute that exe in cmd

 it says " the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002)
click OK to terminate the application"

 i have tried in vc++.net2003 also the same error is flashed.
please help me

Re: opencv runtime error

lasith haputhanthiri
hi,

Did you install OpenCv on Visual Studio.

Follow the link
http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/VisualC%2B%2B

Regards,
Lasith.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 8:08 PM, crux_2k1 <[hidden email]> wrote:

>   please help me,
>
> following all steps in installation and configuration of VC++6.0 with
> Directx 9.0, and windows xp,
>
> i worte simple prog of displaying an image.
> no error when i complie and bulid exe .
>
> but the error will come once i execute that exe in cmd
>
> it says " the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002)
> click OK to terminate the application"
>
> i have tried in vc++.net2003 also the same error is flashed.
> please help me

Re: opencv runtime error

Jean-Pierre Landry
Most of the time I've seen people complain about this type of error was
that they installed OpenCv but failed to recompiled the source to
binaries...

I think that if you install OpenCV 1.1 that is shipped compiled with VS
2005 and use it as is within VC 6.0 or VS2003, you would get this type of
error...

Might be something else too...  :-)

lasith haputhanthiri <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]
2009-01-16 01:36
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [OpenCV] opencv runtime error

hi,

Did you install OpenCv on Visual Studio.

Follow the link
http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/VisualC%2B%2B

Regards,
Lasith.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 8:08 PM, crux_2k1 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> please help me,
>
> following all steps in installation and configuration of VC++6.0 with
> Directx 9.0, and windows xp,
>
> i worte simple prog of displaying an image.
> no error when i complie and bulid exe .
>
> but the error will come once i execute that exe in cmd
>
> it says " the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002)
> click OK to terminate the application"
>
> i have tried in vc++.net2003 also the same error is flashed.
> please help me

Re: opencv runtime error

crux_2k1

thanks a lot lasith from one week i was trying for that

thank you

--- In [hidden email], lasith haputhanthiri <lasithh@...>
wrote:

> hi,
>
> Did you install OpenCv on Visual Studio.
>
> Follow the link
> http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/VisualC%2B%2B
>
> Regards,
> Lasith.
>
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 8:08 PM, crux_2k1 <naika_2k1@...> wrote:
>
> >   please help me,
> >
> > following all steps in installation and configuration of VC++6.0
with
> > Directx 9.0, and windows xp,
> >
> > i worte simple prog of displaying an image.
> > no error when i complie and bulid exe .
> >
> > but the error will come once i execute that exe in cmd
> >
> > it says " the application failed to initialize properly
(0xc0150002)

> > click OK to terminate the application"
> >
> > i have tried in vc++.net2003 also the same error is flashed.
> > please help me

Re: opencv runtime error

Thai.Tran
--- In [hidden email], "crux_2k1" <naika_2k1@...> wrote:

> please help me,
>
>  following all steps in installation and configuration of VC++6.0 with
> Directx 9.0, and windows xp,
>
> i worte simple prog of displaying an image.
> no error when i complie and bulid exe .
>
>  but the error will come once i execute that exe in cmd
>
>  it says " the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002)
> click OK to terminate the application"
>
>  i have tried in vc++.net2003 also the same error is flashed.
> please help me

I also had this problem with VS 2005. However, after install Microsoft
Visual C++ 2005 Redistribution
(http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=32BC1BEE-A3F9-4C13-9C99-220B62A191EE&displaylang=en),
everything is ok now. So you should try this way, maybe it works