opencv with vista businnes

coskun kazma
Dear Members,

I have writen a code block in c# on xp pro. However, I have run same code in c# at vista business OS. There is no error but video frame can not shown in picturebox, just I can see only black screen. (web cam used to take frames)

Colud you help me please,

Coşkun Kazma

      Get your new Email address!

Re: opencv with vista businnes

haydin_tr
Which version of OpenCV are you using? I wasn't able to get the camera
capture working under Vista with OpenCV 1.0. I went and downloaded the
latest pre-release version and that one worked fine with Vista.

Re: Re: opencv with vista businnes

coskun kazma
dear friend

I have installed pre-release version  but there is still same problem :(

I need your halp

thank U

Which version of OpenCV are you using? I wasn't able to get the camera
capture working under Vista with OpenCV 1.0. I went and downloaded the
latest pre-release version and that one worked fine with Vista.

--- In OpenCV@yahoogroups. com, coskun kazma <coskun2525@ ...> wrote:

      Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you&#39;ve always wanted before someone else does!