opencv with vista businnes

coskun kazma

dear friend

I have installed pre-release version  but there is still same problem :(

I need your halp

thank U

How do I upload some files?

Dave Grossman
A few days from now I would like to upload to OpenCV some files that do
binary region analysis and labeling. The files include the code for the
algorithms, code for a demo, lots of sample images, and documentation
concerning implementation and usage. I'm sure that these files will be quite
useful to many people.

I have searched through the OpenCV documentation but can't find instructions
on how to upload files, much less how to upload a set of related files.
(E.g., should I zip them?) This despite the fact that I've been active on
the OpenCV forum for about 5 years. So, can someone please give me some
advice on how to upload files or tell me where I can find this information.

Thank you.

- Dave Grossman

Re: How do I upload some files?

qxb0111@yahoo.cn
>maybe you should upload it to the item named Files.
you can choose "add file" and then upload your file and give your
description.
   i am not sure,but i think it is ok.

Re: How do I upload some files?

get_imaginary
Hi Dave,

These sound great! But what do you mean "upload to OpenCV"? Do you
mean a) add them to the Yahoo! list's files section, b) add them to
the sourceforge download, c) put them on the wiki, d) something else...?

Cheers,
Robin

--- In [hidden email], "Dave Grossman" <dgrossman2@...> wrote:

> A few days from now I would like to upload to OpenCV some files that do
> binary region analysis and labeling. The files include the code for the
> algorithms, code for a demo, lots of sample images, and documentation
> concerning implementation and usage. I'm sure that these files will
be quite
> useful to many people.
>
> I have searched through the OpenCV documentation but can't find
instructions
> on how to upload files, much less how to upload a set of related files.
> (E.g., should I zip them?) This despite the fact that I've been
active on
> the OpenCV forum for about 5 years. So, can someone please give me some
> advice on how to upload files or tell me where I can find this
information.

> Thank you.
>
> - Dave Grossman

RE: Re: How do I upload some files?

Dave Grossman
I didn't know there were so many options, since I've never downloaded
anything other than what's on SourceForge.

Which option is simplest for the end user, while allowing me to post
subsequent versions if bug fixes or upgrades are needed?

  _____

--- In OpenCV@yahoogroups. <mailto:OpenCV%40yahoogroups.com> com, "Dave
Grossman" <dgrossman2@...> wrote:

> A few days from now I would like to upload to OpenCV some files that do
> binary region analysis and labeling. The files include the code for the
> algorithms, code for a demo, lots of sample images, and documentation
> concerning implementation and usage. I'm sure that these files will
be quite
> useful to many people.
>
> I have searched through the OpenCV documentation but can't find
instructions
> on how to upload files, much less how to upload a set of related files.
> (E.g., should I zip them?) This despite the fact that I've been
active on
> the OpenCV forum for about 5 years. So, can someone please give me some
> advice on how to upload files or tell me where I can find this
information.

> Thank you.
>
> - Dave Grossman

Re: How do I upload some files?

Lim Yeen Fei
Hi Grossman,

I'd suggest you to zip those files according to their category for
ease of uploading (Yahoo Group doesnt support FTP yet :( ).

To upload files to opencv yahoo groups :
1.) Goto "Files" link located on the left navigation bar
2.) Look on top right corner for links to create folder
3.) Once inside your newly created folder, look at same location to
upload file (yea... one at a time :( )