opencv2.4.0 function filter2d in x64 is slow than in x86

opencv2.4.0 function filter2d in x64 is slow than in x86

mrlonelei
I use opencv 2.4.0 in win7 64 bit system.
the function filter2d needs almost 800ms in my situation when i use x86 ver.
When i use  the x64 ver, filter2d cost almost 3000ms at the same condition.
the lib and dll all are downloads from opencv.org,windows super pack.
Is there someone has the same problem? Thank you all so much.This problem make me crazy~~