python cvBlobslib and tracking

hv_francesco
i'm trying to code a library for shoebot using python and opencv.
my goal is to give shoebot the possibility to be used with a
multitouch interface like a beamer/webcam solution.
I was able to do blob detection with cvBlobslib and python bindings,
but now i would like to implement blob-tracking and i really don't
know how to start. I looking for a very basic solution, and I don't
understand at all C or C++.
Could you point me in the right direction, or indicate some example
coded in Python?
how do interface cvBlobslib and cvCamShift in python for example? is
it possible?
any help would be highly appreciated.