returning all facedetections not only grouped ones??????

returning all facedetections not only grouped ones??????

hpresecan
Hi,

I'm running OpenCV 2.1 and want facedetect to return all facedetections not only grouped ones. For example lets say i have image with one face on it, facedetect will return just one detection because it groups all in one (min_neighbours = 3 ). I have try to set it on 0 and than program  crashes (Assertion fault(vector something)). So how can I do that? Please help. Thank U..

This picture shows what i want to do :-) :
http://www.cognotics.com/opencv/servo_2007_series/part_2/page_2.html

Re: returning all facedetections not only grouped ones??????

Shervin Emami
That's strange, setting it to 0 works for me. If you are sure that nothing
else is wrong in your code, then maybe it is a bug in your version of
OpenCV? What version are you using and on what OS?

Cheers,
Shervin Emami.
Mobile Computer Vision Engineer, NVIDIA.
http://www.shervinemami.info/openCV.html

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:22 AM, hpresecan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> **
>

> Hi,
>
> I'm running OpenCV 2.1 and want facedetect to return all facedetections
> not only grouped ones. For example lets say i have image with one face on
> it, facedetect will return just one detection because it groups all in one
> (min_neighbours = 3 ). I have try to set it on 0 and than program crashes
> (Assertion fault(vector something)). So how can I do that? Please help.
> Thank U..
>
> This picture shows what i want to do :-) :
> http://www.cognotics.com/opencv/servo_2007_series/part_2/page_2.html

error in compiling cvBlob program

Wahyudin Permana
dear all,

I am trying to compile openCV with cvBlobLib. I have tried version 6 to 8.
I have successfully compiled the source, but this errro ocur in compilation of my code
error message:
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'cvblobslib.obj'

any body can help me where i can find the file of 'cvblobslib.obj'

many thanks
wahyudin

Re: returning all facedetections not only grouped ones??????

hpresecan
can u mail me yours facedetect.cpp file..
Many thanks....
[hidden email]

--- In [hidden email], Shervin Emami <shervin.emami@...> wrote:

> That's strange, setting it to 0 works for me. If you are sure that nothing
> else is wrong in your code, then maybe it is a bug in your version of
> OpenCV? What version are you using and on what OS?
>
> Cheers,
> Shervin Emami.
> Mobile Computer Vision Engineer, NVIDIA.
> http://www.shervinemami.info/openCV.html
>

> On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:22 AM, hpresecan <hpresecan@...> wrote:
>
> > **
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm running OpenCV 2.1 and want facedetect to return all facedetections
> > not only grouped ones. For example lets say i have image with one face on
> > it, facedetect will return just one detection because it groups all in one
> > (min_neighbours = 3 ). I have try to set it on 0 and than program crashes
> > (Assertion fault(vector something)). So how can I do that? Please help.
> > Thank U..
> >
> > This picture shows what i want to do :-) :
> > http://www.cognotics.com/opencv/servo_2007_series/part_2/page_2.html

Re: error in compiling cvBlob program

Francisco Ares
On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Wahyudin Permana <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  dear all,
>
> I am trying to compile openCV with cvBlobLib. I have tried version 6 to 8.
> I have successfully compiled the source, but this errro ocur in
> compilation of my code
> error message:
> LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'cvblobslib.obj'
>
> any body can help me where i can find the file of 'cvblobslib.obj'
>
> many thanks
> wahyudin

After building cvBlobLib, you will have a library, not an object file. Your
build system must be instructed to be built using that library. If, for
example, you are using MS Visual Studio (Windows), you should add the
library name and the library path to the project, in the linker settings.

Hope this helps
Francisco

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 12:44 AM, Francisco Ares <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Wahyudin Permana <[hidden email]>wrote:
>

>>  dear all,
>>
>> I am trying to compile openCV with cvBlobLib. I have tried version 6 to 8.
>> I have successfully compiled the source, but this errro ocur in
>> compilation of my code
>> error message:
>> LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'cvblobslib.obj'
>>
>> any body can help me where i can find the file of 'cvblobslib.obj'
>>
>> many thanks
>> wahyudin
>>

> After building cvBlobLib, you will have a library, not an object file.
> Your build system must be instructed to be built using that library. If,
> for example, you are using MS Visual Studio (Windows), you should add the
> library name and the library path to the project, in the linker settings.

Sorry, that was not clear: Your build system must be instructed to build
your code using that library.

--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you
and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have
one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."
- George Bernard Shaw

Re: error in compiling cvBlob program

hpresecan
ok, i have found error. From some reason beyond my understanding in file cvhaar.cpp line 1268 ( c.neighbors = rweights[i]; (in for loop)) this throws an error. I have commented it and it works fine. Can someone please explain. Thank U