sfm with mobile phone camera

I want to make structure from motion using the camera from my mobile phone (nokia lumia 625). Now I am at the calibration phase. I tried with 3 sets of images (images with chessboard) and I used the opencv libraries. My problem is that with each set of images I got different results. For example for fx I got 1087, 1093, 1112 and for fy 1085, 1091 and 1110. The center point's coordinates are different as well. These deviations are permissible? Each set of images contains 30 images.
Regards,Levente