shohow to show IplImage in MFC output

csgirl.emam
hi every body ;

I have program and I want to show the IplImage in MFC window which
have buttons and other controls tools.

I want This box to show a series of image to make vedio stream.

Re: shohow to show IplImage in MFC output

Abdullah-4
I have the same problem... anyone??

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 7:54 PM, csgirl.emam <[hidden email]> wrote:

>   hi every body ;
>
> I have program and I want to show the IplImage in MFC window which
> have buttons and other controls tools.
>
> I want This box to show a series of image to make vedio stream.

Re: shohow to show IplImage in MFC output

Tim Morris
There is a solution to this problem in the message archive - try searching
IplImage && MFC

************************************
Dr. Tim Morris
School of Computer Science