Quantcast

sift feature detector!

tasne89
hi there,

I have a program using sift detector. It was working normally in OpenCV 2.3. But now with Opencv 2.4, each time I run the program, It gives me this error: 'SiftFeatureDetector': undeclared identifier.
My question is:
Is the sift detector excluded from the new release OpenCV 2.4.0.?
 Thanks in advance

Re: sift feature detector!

Nagender

In the new release, SIFT has been moved to a folder called "nonfree" in modules. Try including the relevant header file and I think this issue will be solved.

#include "opencv2/nonfree/features2d.hpp"