stereo calibration with known intrinsics but unknown object points

stereo calibration with known intrinsics but unknown object points

mgfleming53202
Folks,

I'd appreciate some help with the following. I am trying to
reconstruct 3D structure by simply taking two pictures of a rigid
object, from two different positions with the same camera (later I'll
add more cameras and incorporate bundle adjustment). I've calibrated
the camera using 10 pictures of a chessboard and cvCalibrateCamera2.
To get F, I can't use cvStereoCalibrate, because, while I can match
points between the two images, I don't know the corresponding 3D
locations. I could use cvFindFundamentalMatrix, but this doesn't allow
me to input the intrinsic matrix, and means that I'll end up with only
a projective reconstruction, while with the intrinsics I think I
should be able to get a euclidean reconstruction. Any assistance very
much appreciated!

Matthew Fleming