the opencv implementations of MSER/MSCR

liuliu_0503
Hi, I've implemented the MSER and MSCR with opencv here:

the MSER is implemented with algorithm described in: Linear Time Maximally Stable Extremal Regions. For color image, a implementation of MSCR is included.

try for yourself and let me know any bugs. It is a very early version and may contain many mistakes.

cvSmooth and CV_64FC1

jerzywietrzych
--- In [hidden email], "liuliu_0503" <liuliu.1987+opencv@...> wrote:

> Hi, I've implemented the MSER and MSCR with opencv here:

> the MSER is implemented with algorithm described in: Linear Time Maximally Stable Extremal Regions. For color image, a implementation of MSCR is included.
>
> try for yourself and let me know any bugs. It is a very early version and may contain many mistakes.

You are using cvSmooth for CvMat in format CV_64FC1 - see cvmser.cpp line 664 and 826.  Unfortuntelly such combination is not implemented in OpenCV for Windows and test program crashes. And how it is in OpenCV for Linux?

Re: the opencv implementations of MSER/MSCR

djkimgo
Looks like this code works pretty well without smoothing function. In my
opinion, conversion of a CV_64FC1 image into cvSmooth-compliant image is
not a big deal, isn't it?

liuliu, did you check a modified MSER paper from Donoser & Horowiz? It
looks like really fast and reliable in tracking application.