thin plate spline interpolation class

Matthias Schmieder
Hi there,
some times ago I mentioned that I implemented the original thin plate spline algorithm that was invented by Bookstein in the late 80's for OpenCV.

The last week I used some free time to wrap my code into a c++-class that wraps the functionality. The code is based on OpenCv 2.0 and the usage should be very straight forward, since one can easily generate opencv compatible maps to transform the image in a non-rigid way.

I uploaded the project to my code.google.com account where you can easily check out the source with a svn client. I posted the details on my blog http://ipwithopencv.blogspot.com/

The code is not tested thoroughly, so the will definitely be some bugs. Feel free to send your bug reports to me, also improvements of the code base are appreciated.

I will try to post a example code where the thin plate spline class is used in the next few hours. If you can't wait that long for instructions please look into the documentation that I provided.

Re: thin plate spline interpolation class

Matthias Schmieder
Hi,
as promised I added a post describing how the Thin-plate spline class works.

http://ipwithopencv.blogspot.com/

See for yourselves ;)

Regards
Matthias