(unknown)

khos88
Hi everyone

Now i'm looking for solution to estimate large motion feature tracking between frames.

please share ur idea about it.

How can I add and use user defined functions in opencv library. PLs give me advise and detial instruction .

(unknown)

Gabriele-2

> Hi everyone

Hi,

Please write a subject when you post a question, this will increase
your chances of getting a reply.

> Now i'm looking for solution to estimate large motion feature
tracking between frames.

What do you mean exactly by "large motion feature tracking"?

> please share ur idea about it.

If you want to detect motion and you have a static camera, the
standard way is to use background subtraction techniques.

> How can I add and use user defined functions in opencv library. PLs
give me advise and detial instruction .

Well you can go through the code, add you function, and recompile. I
have only modified existing functions though, never wrote my own ones.