where to download an opencv version for Mac/Xcode?

where to download an opencv version for Mac/Xcode?

James Yan
hey buddies,

i check the download list on sf.net for opencv :
there're opencv-win / opencv-linux for windows and linux, but no version for
max os? does opencv support mac? give me some hints.

thanks.

Re: where to download an opencv version for Mac/Xcode?

len_spanky
Here's a page that helps us mac users and includes a pre-built framework to get started
right away:
http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/Mac_OS_X_OpenCV_Port

I've been successfully using OpenCV along with Qt on Mac for a while now.
The only gotcha I remember was having some issues using the framework from the
recommended location in the application bundle.  I can't remember exactly where I was
running into trouble but I ended up copying the framework to the usual place for
frameworks on my hard drive (/root/library/frameworks) and all is well.

Good luck!

-Len